Your Quilting Journey Academy
This academy walks you through the five stages of a quilting journey from beginning to the end and all over again!
Start your Journey
Learn all the basics from how to use the tools needed to how to piece your blocks together.
Design your own Patterns
Learn how to design your own blocks using different methods and the math involved.
Finish your Quilts
You will be so proud of your quilting skills, you won't be able to help but show off your creations!
What you get as an Academy Member:
- 5 Stages full of video tutorials to help you wherever you are in Your Quilting Journey. Think of this as a buffet of tutorials you can pick and choose from to help you wherever you are in your quilting journey. Or start at the beginning and binge watch all of them! Each lesson is between 1-30 minutes long so you can get through them easily and get to quilting faster!
- Monthly coaching calls via Zoom. These meetups are a fun time to meet other quilters, learn more about the topic we're covering, get your questions answered, and more!
- Monthly FB Q&A's to help you get unstuck when you hit a bump in your journey. Don't worry we all do 😉
- Private FB Community for you to connect with other like minded creators like yourself!
- Guest instructors to help us dive deeper into our quarterly topics
- 10% discount on products, services, and other online or in person classes!
- Chances to win free product like patterns, fabric, notions, thread, etc!
- And sew much more!
What are the five stages of a Quilting Journey?
Watch this video to see where you are in Your Quilting Journey!
What our Members are saying...
"Since I became a member of Your Quilting Journey I have learned so many things! How important different needles and quality thread are in a project. Rachel is always available to ask questions and advice. I’m a new quilter and appreciate having her be a message away! More importantly Rachel explains things in a way I can understand. I look forward to learning much more in this Journey!"
“Rachel’s teaching style is so accessible and easy to follow. She does an amazing job of continuously reminding you to use helpful tips and enjoy the journey. I would recommend her to anyone for learning quilting skills from beginner to expert, you’ll always find something helpful in her lessons!”
Ready To Start Your Quilting Journey?
Choose the best payment option for your budget.
See what our members are making!