Your Quilting Journey Academy
This academy walks you through the five stages of a quilting journey from beginning to the end and all over again!
We're closed right now helping our members through this adventure but mark your calendar for October 7, 2021 when we will re-open for another tour through Your Quilting Journey Academy!Join our waitlist here
Start your Journey
Learn all the basics from how to use the tools needed to how to piece your blocks together.
Design your own Patterns
Learn how to design your own blocks using different methods and the math involved.
Finish your Quilts
You will be so proud of your quilting skills, you won't be able to help but show off your creations!
What you get as an Academy Member:
- 5 Stages full of video tutorials to help you wherever you are in Your Quilting Journey. Think of this as a buffet of tutorials you can pick and choose from to help you wherever you are in your quilting journey. Or start at the beginning and binge watch all of them! Each lesson is between 1-30 minutes long so you can get through them easily and get to quilting faster!
- Monthly coaching calls via Zoom. These meetups are a fun time to meet other quilters, learn more about the topic we're covering, get your questions answered, and more!
- Monthly FB Q&A's to help you get unstuck when you hit a bump in your journey. Don't worry we all do 😉
- Private FB Community for you to connect with other like minded creators like yourself!
- Guest instructors to help us dive deeper into our quarterly topics
- 10% discount on products, services, and other online or in person classes!
- Chances to win free product like patterns, fabric, notions, thread, etc!
- And sew much more!
Featured Topic for July-September is...
Gather up all those t-shirts you've been saving and let's create your unique quilt story! I'm going to be walking your through my step by step method to creating a t-shirt quilt easily and with less frustration. You will be surprised how easy they actually are to make.
What are the five stages of a Quilting Journey?
Watch this video to see where you are in Your Quilting Journey!
What our Members are saying...
"Since I became a member of Your Quilting Journey I have learned so many things! How important different needles and quality thread are in a project. Rachel is always available to ask questions and advice. I’m a new quilter and appreciate having her be a message away! More importantly Rachel explains things in a way I can understand. I look forward to learning much more in this Journey!"
“Rachel’s teaching style is so accessible and easy to follow. She does an amazing job of continuously reminding you to use helpful tips and enjoy the journey. I would recommend her to anyone for learning quilting skills from beginner to expert, you’ll always find something helpful in her lessons!”
See what our members are making!
Frequently Asked Questions...
What will I learn?
What are the coaching calls?
Is this online or in person?
How do I get extra help if needed?
What is the cost?
What's the time commitment?
What tools do I need?
Am I going to need a studio to sew in?
Missed out on joining us as an Academy member?
That's ok! We want to give you a free tutorial on how to use our best friend Jack (the seam ripper) as our gift to you.